Close Care Homes Ltd is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it.
We have published this notice to help you understand:
• how and why Close Care Homes Ltd collects information from you;
• who we share your information with, why and on what basis; and
• what your rights are.
Collection of data
We collect personal contact information from you if you submit an enquiry form; or if it is supplied to us by our nominated Estate Agent (George James, 1 Brandon House, West Street, Somerton) because you have expressed an interest in buying a property at Courthouse Mews.
The information we collect will include:
• Your full name
• Your address
• Your email address
• Your telephone number
You can later request to have this information modified or removed from our systems. We use this information to carry out the action requested. Your personal details are only disclosed to the third parties listed in the section below.
How do we use your information?
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
• Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. sharing your details with George James Estate Agents in order that we can complete the sale of a Courthouse Mews property to you
• Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way
• Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of Close Care Homes Ltd in managing our business to allow us to provide you with up to date information, such as on the progress of the building work and sales. In this instance we send you an email newsletter which is sent via a third party website, Mailchimp.
• Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
IP addresses and server logs
This site records IP addresses and produces server logs. This information is used solely for monitoring the volume of traffic the site receives and measuring the number of visitors. We do not use the information for tracking the activities of individual visitors to this site.
Updating your details
You have the right to request and correct any personal information we may hold about you in our databases. We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in respect of such requests, which should be marked for the attention of ‘The Data Controller’.
This website and the use of it is governed by English law and English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any related disputes.